Friday, October 29, 2010

Small Miracles

I met this sweet family almost 3 years ago right after their then 10 month old little girl was diagnosed with Lukemia. Being able to photograph her now with her long hair and spunky smile truly made me so happy. I’ve been so impressed by how this experience has brought their family together. These 2 kids are so incredibly sweet to each other, and really just adore one another. I can’t wait to keep photographing their darling family for many years to come.

001 003 005 007 009 011 013 015 017

3 comments:

fulseasmama said...

Your beautiful photos brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for being so great to work with and getting such beautiful shots of my family. Thanks for being a blessing in our lives!

Sherri said...

That little girl is a beauty!

Erika said...

Oh my word - i just got their card in the mail today! I didnt know this was you TOO Tara!! SO AWESOME!!! These were gorgeous, the kids look sooooo wonderful & the family shot is my FAVORITE! I hope that Erika is getting a HUGE canvas of this to go in her home :) I will tell her!!!! :) :)