Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Santa Claus is Comin to Town


Ready or not, here he comes! I've been pulling out some fun and exciting props and pretties for my upcoming holiday sessions, and I'm soooo excited! Having a studio is making me giddy with joy. I can actually have lots of STUFF, and not have to drag it all over the Portland metro area with me! Here is just a teaser of some of the cute whimsical items that I'll be using in my holiday photos this year. Also keep in mind that just because we do some holiday themed photos, the entire session doesn't need to feel Christmasy, so come prepared with clothing ect. that will look great on your walls all year long. I am currently booking holiday sessions at my new Oregon City studio on November 6th (I have 1 10:00 time slot still open), November 13th, and December 4th. Call soon because things are booking up fast this year.

No comments: