Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas is on the way!

Time seems to be in overdrive lately!  I can’t believe that next week is Halloween.  And that means that the holiday season is going to be here before we know it.  So of course I’ve been thinking up lots of great ideas for holiday photos.  I have some amazing props in my new studio that will make for beautiful and fresh holiday photos.  I am also offering any clients that book a session any time before the end of the year one of these beautiful custom designed cards absolutely free.  I will customize the cards with your photos and text and then you have them printed.  Simple, easy, and gorgeous!  I have 2 dates in November that I am currently booking for studio sessions, November 6th and 13th.  These dates are filling up fast, so if you want to beat the rush and get your family photos done in November, now is the time to schedule a session!  Call for available times. 

360-600-2008

  503-882-5395

c frontc back  davidson l davidsonback k frontk back  q back q front

No comments: