Sunday, August 15, 2010

"A Little Princess...it's always tea-time... " -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

I am truly so excited about the direction my business is going. I have decided to team up with my amazingly talented friend Amy Morgan to start offering my clients Styled Photo Sessions. These sessions will be more than just your average photo shoot. We will plan a theme that will then be carried out with just the right location, props, and all sorts of amazing things. We will also be advising our clients on what clothing choices will work to bring it all together with the theme that we are planning. Over the next few weeks I will be posting photos of some of the ideas that Amy and I have been cooking up.




The Wonderland post was that first of our styled photos, but it won’t be the last!













No comments: