Saturday, August 28, 2010

Color Calibration

Yeah, it’s very important. After I got my new computer I started proofing right away to try and catch up on all my work. I had loaned my Calibration kit to my friend Amy, so it wasn’t convenient to get it, and I just thought that color was looking ok. Then Amy kept calling me and telling me that the photos that I posted online of her girls were way too yellow, and just really off in color. So 2 days ago I finally went and got my calibrator, and WOAH!! My color looked so bad! I was really appalled by how bad it looked. So now that I have everything fixed up I thought I’d just let you all know that I now realize that the color wasn’t looking so good, but things are better now! Here is a side by side of what things were looking like before, and what the same image looks like now that I can actually see what the color really looks like.

037web

Ahhh, much less yellow!

No comments: