Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Road Trip!

It looks like I'm going to be packing things up and taking my camera on the road in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait. I will be driving down to Bend Oregon on the
1st of November to do sessions for friends of mine in the area. So if you are living in Bend and would like to schedule a session on that Saturday, please give me a call or send an e-mail. I will be offering my typical 1 hour session with a full-resolution CD including 25-30 images for $200, or you can opt for a 30 minute session with a full-resolution CD with about 15 images for $125. This is the perfect opportunity to get some portraits for you Christmas cards, and with the full resolution images that gives you tons of flexibility to create your cards any way you want. Portraits are also a great idea for Christmas gifts for family. Right now the plan is to have all of the sessions at Drake park, and I have times available ranging from 10-5. My phone number is 360-600-2008.

No comments: