Sunday, October 5, 2008

Changing things Up!!

I've decided to introduce some new editing styles to my bag of photoshop tricks that I use to edit photos for my awesome clients. It's something I've been thinking about for awhile, and a friend of my gave me the push I needed to make it happen. You may have noticed some of the new editing in some of the recent images that I have posted. To those of you who are saying "yuck! I hate the new editing that you have been posting"! Don't worry, I will still be editing all of the images in the traditional way that I have in the past, but will throw in a few of the new style images as well just for fun. If you are wanting all of your images edited a different way, you just need to let me know and we can make that happen. So here are some samples of 1 image that I took this weekend, which happens to be one of my favorite baby portraits ever in 5 different ways. (That vintage trunk was even a family heirloom, so cool!) Let me know what you think of the new look, love it, hate it, eh! I'm really excited about this new step, and I hope my clients will be as well. I also had to add a couple more of this little man, I just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks (man all these babies are making me baby hungry!) Look at that smile!!

This is called Troy.
This is Tap Shoes.
This is Bullet.
This ones called Acid.
This is the traditional editing.

2 comments:

FamiLee said...

Tera, These are cool!

Personally the baby looks "dead" in Troy & Bullet...but if the setting was when he was smiling..wouldn't seem the same. I'm just saying....

FamiLee said...

Troy reminds me of pictures from the 50's...so I imagine a cute little girl in a yellow dress next to flowers in that setting.

You have amazing talent