Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beautiful Mama

There is something so special for me about photographing my close friends or family. Especially my girlfriends or sisters. Because we are so comfortable with each other I feel like I really get to capture them as they are. My beautiful friend here is due to have her 4th baby in August, isn't she looking fantastic. And she still is fun and crazy enough to go swimming fully clothed in the ocean at 8 months pregnant! We had so much fun frolicking in the water. It was one of the most fun photo sessions ever!
And I had to include a self-portrait of the two of us.







2 comments:

Katie Fox said...

Oh they turned out SO cute! I LOVE the first one with Kate kneeling in the water and her running. Who did you have as your assistant with the reflection? she did a FANTASTIC job :)

Tara said...

That's what I pay her the big bucks for!!!